Via Bohol Tourist Inn
Leave your worries behind, hassle-free, and stress-free! At Via Bohol Tourist Inn, you can relax and enjoy a comfortable stay. Located near the Tagbilaran City Sea Port, City Restaurants, Shops, Malls, and Panglao Island, it’s the perfect spot to reach many local destinations conveniently. See our reasonable hotel room rates, services, and accommodations below.
Call us now if you have any questions, or would like to make Reservations
Front Desk #:
Mobile Phone #:
Guest Room Features:
Air conditioned rooms
Standby Power Generator
2 Double Beds, Occupancy: 2
|P 1,800 per day|
1 Double Bed & 1 Single Bed, Occupancy: 2
|P 1,500 per day
2 Single Beds, Occupancy: 2
|P 1,200 per day|
1 Double Bed, Occupancy: 2
|P 1,100 per day|
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- P 350 ($7 USD*) for each Extra Person.
- Check-In Time at 3:00 pm.
- Check-Out Time at 12:00 pm noon.
- Bread and Coffee served between 6:00 am to 9:00 am.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside and outside of the building.
*Based on Exchange Rate of 50 pesos per 1 dollar.
Travel from the Panglao International Airport to Via Bohol Tourist Inn
Travel from the Panglao International Airport to Via Bohol Tourist Inn is just a 25-minute drive.
1. From the Panglao International Airport, travel Southeast, Turn left and continue heading Northeast towards Panglao Road.
2. Turn right on Panglao Road, and continue heading Northeast until you reach Panglao Island Circumferential Road.
3. Turn left on Panglao Island Circumferential Road, and continue heading Northwest until you reach Totolan Street 1.
4. Turn right on Totalan Street 1 and continue crossing the bridge and Turn right on J.A. Clarin Street heading Northeast until you reach Carlos P. Garcia Avenue.
5. Turn left on Carlos P. Garcia Avenue, and continue heading Northwest on Tagbilaran North Road until you reach A. Lasarge Street.
6. Turn left on A. Lesarge Street, and continue until you reach Celestino Gellares Street.
7. Turn right on Celestino Gellares Street, and continue heading Northwest until you reach Ma. Clara Street.
8. Turn right on Ma. Clara Street, and an immediate left on Graham Avenue. After 160 meters, Via Bohol Tourist Inn will be on the Right.